Blistex Ultra Lip Balm 50+ (short dated)11502070
Blistex Ultra Lip Balm 50+ provides very high protection from damaging sun, dryness and cold weather.
- Full protection from broad spectrum UVA and UVB rays, especially in highly reflective environments such as sand, water and snow
- Quick and easy to apply to constantly exposed lips
- Moisturises dry chapped lips whether indoors or outside
- Recommended for personal use all year round
- Short-dated expiry: July 2019, reduced to clear while stocks last
Ideal for Outdoor Workplaces, Outdoor Activities
Who buys this? Builders, Councils, Sporting Centres, Sports Clubs
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.