Sharps Clean-Up Kit Small20301208
Regular price $21.34
Sharps Clean-Up Kit Small helps prevent accidental needle stick injury for cleaners, outdoor and community health workers.
Get Sharps Smart!
- Eliminates the risk of workplace injury and infection
- Personal protective gear ensures user safety
- Re-usable sharps container and waste disposal bag provide immediate safe waste management
- Compact clear plastic box with bright yellow labelling is lightweight and easy to identify
- Includes step-by-step instructions for safe syringe disposal
- Includes first aid instructions in case of needle stick injury
- Contents are regulated and safeguarded by the Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Ideal for Facilities Management, Emergency Services, Councils, Public Events
Who buys this Clean-Up Kit? Cleaners, Outdoor Workers, Health Workers
Sharps Clean-Up Kit Small Contents
2 x Nitrile Glove Disposable Powder-Free Blue Large
1 x Antiseptic Chlorhex/Cetrimide Solution 30ml
10 x Plastic Dressing Strips Latex-Free
3 x Gauze Swab Sterile 7.5cm x 7.5cm
1 x Forceps Plastic
1 x Bio-Hazard Bag Yellow 25cm x 30cm
1 x Sharps Container 250ml
1 x Sharps Clean-Up Kit Instructions
Dimensions L19.5cm x W13cm x H6.5cm
Australian workplace health and safety inspectors can enter your business at any time to check your compliance with Work Health and Safety laws.
Failing to provide a safe Australian workplace leaves you liable to fines up to $800,000. Your business can be forced to close. You can even end up in prison.
As a person conducting a business or undertaking, it’s your responsibility to provide access to a suitable workplace first aid kit at all times. Choosing the right Brenniston National Standard Workplace First Aid Kit is easy. It assures you Australian workplace health and safety compliance.
The workplace first aid kit contents should be based on a risk assessment of the nature of the work, the hazards, size, location and the nature of your workplace, and the number and composition of the workers there.
The number of people the workplace first aid kit is suited to must include contractors and volunteers. Suitability is based on the first aid kit’s contents and suggested uses, in conjunction with your own workplace risk assessment.